This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I am combining all of my favorite things into one recipe: my slow cooker, tacos, and a creamy ranch buffalo chicken! I was beyond excited when Hidden Valley® Ranch recently came out with four new ranch flavors, and even did a happy dance to discover Buffalo Ranch. I knew they would be perfect for our weekly Taco Tuesday night! And oh they were. So much so, that we decided to have them again the following week.
With such a simple recipe that requires very little prep time, it’s a no brainer that this version of tacos will become a staple in our house! I threw together a few spices, broth, buffalo hot sauce, and the chicken inside my slow cooker. After a few hours, I added the Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch to make a delicious creamy chicken mixture. My husband loved his tacos topped with blue cheese crumbles, and I loved mine with typical taco toppings: avocado, tomato, onion, and cilantro. You really can’t go wrong! As far as the spice, these delicious creamy tacos do have quite a kick. The Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch tames the spice, and if you want to cut down the spice even more, use only a few tablespoons of the buffalo hot sauce and more of the Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch!
Hidden Valley® Ranch also has several other new flavors that I’m super excited about:
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Honey BBQ dressing
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Sriracha dressing
- Hidden Valley® Ranch Cilantro Lime dressing
I picked up a bottle of both the Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch and Cilantro Lime dressing at my local Walmart. I love how Walmart makes meal planning easy, convenient, and affordable. I was able to pick up all of my ingredients for these tacos, and even get several salad items to enjoy with the Hidden Valley® Ranch Cilantro Lime Dressing! Walmart is also offering a coupon ($0.75 off any 12 oz or 16 oz bottle of Hidden Valley® Ranch) to get an even lower price on the new Hidden Valley® Ranch flavors!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Hidden Valley® Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch Dressing
- 10-12 taco shells or tortillas
- Place your chicken breast at the bottom of your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, whisk together chicken broth, chili powder, cumin, salt, and buffalo hot sauce. Pour on top of chicken.
- Set your slow cooker to low, and cook for 4 hours. At the end of 4 hours, add Hidden Valley® Buffalo Ranch Dressing and mix into the tacos. Using a fork, shred chicken. Cook for another 30 mins in your slow cooker.
- Serve in tortillas or shells along with your favorite toppings: crumbled blue cheese, lettuce, salsa, avocado, or cilantro.