This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
I think, if I really tried, I could find a way to sneak peanut butter into every meal I eat. Some of those meals might be kinda weird, but it’d be worth the try. Did I mention I’m a huge fan of peanut butter?
I use peanut butter in my breakfast protein shakes, on toasted whole wheat bread with sliced banana and cinnamon, and in spicy peanut dipping sauces. Such goodness.
What I had yet to try, somehow, was to add peanut butter into a fruit dip. Mind. Blown.
I mean, c’mon now – let’s think about this: Fruit? Good. Peanut butter? Good. Yogurt? Good. This is really a no brainer here.
This peanut butter fruit dip is light and fluffy, yet filling and creamy. It pairs perfectly with a crisp apple and is so darn good. It’s the perfect appetizer or snack for the SuperBowl, an easy and healthy snack for the kids, or just a sweet treat for yourself.
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt (can choose vanilla greek yogurt for sweeter flavor)
- 2 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, cored and sliced into wedges (i.e. fugi, gala, honeycrisp)
- Optional toppings: sliced almonds, raisins, dark chocolate morsels
- Combine the greek yogurt, peanut butter, honey, and ground cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- If you want it a little sweeter, can add more honey or maple syrup. For less sweet, add more peanut butter or greek yogurt, as needed.
- Can top with additional toppings, like sliced almonds, raisins, or dark chocolate morsels.
- Serve with apple wedges.