The easiest five ingredient baked ranch chicken made with ranch dressing and seasoning mix that is going to become your favorite dinner option.
There are always days when you want to make zero effort for dinner, and that’s when this easy baked ranch chicken comes into the picture. It’s really the best, and the family loves it especially on days when we come back exhausted from work, and the choice is greasy takeout chinese. So not appetising.
This baked ranch chicken is literally five ingredients – chicken, butter, ranch dressing mix, garlic and cheese. And that’s it. Ingredients we usually have in our pantry. The baking takes about 25 minutes so you have a delicious dinner in under 30 minutes. Steam some broccoli on the side, make a nice salad and you have a delicious, healthy, quick dinner for the family.
If you’d like to make it a one pan dinner, add some carrots, broccoli or cauliflower to the pan and bake everything off in one pan. Which makes this dinner even better and makes for easy clean up.
We’ve used butter for this recipe, because we love butter, but if you like, feel free to go ahead and swap it with olive oil. And you can easily skip the garlic, but I wouldn’t recommend it. That garlic really makes everything more magical in this baked ranch chicken. You don’t need flour or crackers for a crispy crust – just a nice mix of parmesan and cheddar which bubbles up in the oven and becomes beautifully crispy. So what are you waiting for? This is easily going to become your go to dinner option.
- 3-4 Chicken Breasts
- 3 tablespoons melted Butter
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 packet Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup grated Parmesan + Cheddar
- Salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together butter, minced garlic, ranch seasoning mix and salt.
- Brush the chicken with the butter mixture, and place them on the baking sheet. Top it with the cheese mixture and bake for 25 minutes till the chicken is cooked through. Serve hot.