This Pepperoni Pizza Bread Roll-Up is such a fun recipe for parties, just oozing with lots of melty mozzarella cheese, your favorite pizza sauce, and pepperoni or any other pizza toppings of your choice.
It almost seems like it’s nearly impossible to go wrong with anything involving pizza including my infamous Pizza Dip and Pizza Potato Skins. Everybody always loves pizza which is why I decided to take my recipe for Easy Homemade Bread and turn it into mouthwatering Pepperoni Pizza Bread Roll-Up just oozing with lots of melty mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni!
The whole concept surrounding this Pepperoni Pizza Bread Roll-Up is pretty simple. You’ll start by making a pretty basic bread dough and allowing it to do it’s thing and rise for an hour or two. Then you’ll roll it out into a big rectangle, slather it with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni, roll it up tightly and bake it until it’s golden brown and delicious.
Just look at this deliciousness just oozing with cheese and sauce! This Pepperoni Pizza Bread is such a fun recipe to make for parties because everybody likes pizza, right?
Feel free to swap out the pepperoni with any of your favorite pizza toppings – mushrooms, peppers, onions, even cooked Italian Sausage. Whatever floats your boat! Whenever I make this, people always compliment on the roll-up aspect of it because it simply looks cool! It’s much easier to make than you might expect.
While this is an ideal appetizer to serve at parties, you could also make this for Pizza Night. Just serve it along with a salad and you’re good to go. Enjoy!
- 1 recipe Easy Homemade Bread dough
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Pepperoni slices or other toppings of your choice
- Make one batch of my Easy Homemade Bread dough. Complete steps 1-7 ONLY.
- Once the dough is rolled into a 14 x 12 inch rectangle, spread about 1 cup of pizza sauce over the dough, leaving about 1 inch of room on the edges.
- Sprinkle 1 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese over the sauce, then top with pepperoni slices or any other pizza toppings of your choice.
- Starting with the long end, roll up the dough as tightly as you can, making sure to pinch the dough closed. Fold over the ends and pinch them closed as well.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat. Place the bread on the baking sheet and allow it to rest/rise for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown.
- Depending on how well you pinched the dough closed, you may end up with some sauce and cheese oozing out from the bread which is perfectly normal.
- Allow the bread to cool for about 30 minutes before cutting it into slices. It will be messy but oh so delicious!