This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Quick and easy Cinnamon Roll Bread with a cinnamon topping. No yeast required!
I’ve always been a sucker for a good cinnamon roll, especially these Fast and Easy Cinnamon Rolls that require no yeast. They are quick, and easy compared to traditional cinnamon rolls that require a lot of patience while waiting for the dough to rise.
When I decided I wanted to make cinnamon roll bread, I knew I wanted another no yeast required recipe that was just as quick and easy. Yeast is fickle sometimes, ya know? Every single time I go to make bread that calls for yeast, I get nervous that I’m going to totally mess it up.
The good news about this quick and easy Cinnamon Roll Bread? It’s pretty much impossible to mess up. It’s foolproof, and I love it. No bread machine or fancy bread maker is required. The dough can be mixed entirely with a spoon, and the result is so gosh darn delicious with a light icing/frosting that’ll make you swoon.
My favorite part is the cinnamon streusel topping/filling that’s sort of like what you might expect on a coffee cake or muffins. It’s crumbly, cinnamon-y, and delicious.
Now go grab a cup of tea or a big glass of milk, and enjoy this quick and easy Cinnamon Roll Bread fresh out of the oven!
Cinnamon Roll Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk I used 1%
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and stir to combine. You can use a large wooden spoon for this. Pour the batter into the prepared bread pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until you insert a toothpick into the middle of the bread and it comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze by combining 1/2 cup powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon milk.
- Remove the bread from the pan and allow it to continue cooling completely.
- When the bread has completely cooled, pour the glaze over the top and serve. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from