This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy, delicious, and the perfect indulgence!
What’s better than a chocolate chip cookie?? A jumbo chocolate chip cookie!! These cookies are seriously big- each one is made with 1/2 cup of cookie dough and the end result is a cookie as big as your hand! The whole batch only makes 6 cookies, and they aren’t only wide, but they are also thick. This is not a flat, thin cookie. It is soft, chewy, and everything you want in a cookie! Just like my jumbo sugar cookies!
They are so easy to make! The dough is made in just a few minutes and it doesn’t need any chill time. Also, they are mixed by hand so you don’t even have to worry about getting the mixer out. They have become my go-to chocolate chip cookies because they are so simple and I know you will love them just as much!
I use milk chocolate chips in these but use whatever your favorite is- semi-sweet, dark, or chunks. Any type would be delicious! These are perfect for giving as gifts. Who wouldn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? Especially when it’s this big!
Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Add in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the flour mixture and mix until no dry pockets remain.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Measure the dough into 1/2 cup portions using a measuring cup. It should make six large cookies. Roll balls so they are smooth and place three on each sheet.
- Bake one tray at a time, for 17-18 minutes. They will still be soft when they come out so let them cool on the sheet tray for 5-10 minutes.