This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles are an easy no-bake treat made with Oreo cookies and cream cheese, then dipped in almond bark!
Indulge in these easy Oreo Truffles that require only three ingredients. Each batch makes around 36 truffles and they are absolutely perfect for gift giving during the holiday season. If you’ll be using these for entertaining or gift giving, you may want to double the batch!
Oreo Truffle Ingredients
- Cream cheese – one 8 ounce package softened to room temperature
- Oreo cookies – one standard package of Oreo Cookies – about 36 cookies
- Almond Bark – one 24 ounce package
How to make Oreo Truffles
3 ingredient Oreo Truffles prove that delicious treats to not have to be complicated. They are effortless to make!
Here is a brief overview of how to make Oreo Truffles. The full written instructions are found below in the printable recipe card.
- Crush the Oreos – place cookies in a food processor or seal the cookies in a plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Reserve Oreos – set aside 1-2 tablespoons crushed Oreos for garnish
- Combine – combine remaining crushed Oreos with cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Shape – use one tablespoon of Oreo/cream cheese mixture per truffle.
- Refrigerate – place Oreo truffles in the refrigerator for an hour, or the freezer for about 30 minutes to firm up.
- Dip – melt almond bark or chocolate chips according to package directions, then dip each truffle to coat.
- Garnish – immediately garnish each truffle after dipping. When the almond bark coating dries, the garnish will not stick.
- Allow to set – give the Oreo Truffles 30 minutes to set.
Freezing Oreo Truffles
Wondering how to freeze Oreo Truffles? These freeze great making them an excellent option for holiday baking!
- Prepare the Oreo Truffles and allow them to set.
- Arrange truffles on a baking sheet and freeze for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once the truffles are completely frozen, transfer them to a freezer safe storage bag or airtight container.
- Place the frozen truffles back in the freezer for up to three months.
To thaw – remove the truffles from the freezer and allow them to thaw in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
More no-bake treats!
It’s not hard to understand why easy no-bake treats are always a favorite! Here are a few more no-bake treats to enjoy!
If you make these three ingredient Oreo Truffles, please leave a comment or tag me on social media and let me know what you think! I love hearing from you! Oreo Truffles are a great option for holiday treat making.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 15 ounces Oreo Cookies, finely crushed (about 36 cookies) – divided
- 24 oz almond bark, vanilla or chocolate
- Crush 36 Oreo cookies into a fine crumb with a food processor or by placing cookies in a ziplock back and using a rolling pin to crush the cookies. Reserve 1-2 tablespoons crushed Oreos for garnish.
- Add in one eight ounce package of softened cream cheese and use a mixer to combine.
- Use one tablespoon of Oreo truffle mixture per truffle. This will yield 36-40 Oreo Truffles.
- Refrigerate truffles for an hour to firm up.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip each Oreo truffle into the almond bark. Use two forks to help evenly coat the truffles.
- Immediately after dipping each truffle, sprinkle reserved crushed Oreos on top for garnish.
Recipe adapted from Kraft Foods