This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Make your favorite starbucks caramel frappuccino at home! This iced coffee sweetened with caramel is a real treat and so simple to make.
Nothing quite hits the spot like an icy frappuccino on a hot day.
The amazing wake-you-up smell of espresso, blended with ice and milk is so refreshing. Even better when you start adding some flavors in.
I’m still waiting for Starbucks to come out with a couple of my favorite chocolate combinations:
- Chocolate peanut butter frappuccino
- Orange chocolate chip frappuccino
I haven’t spotted them yet, but living in the UK, our Starbucks isn’t quite as adventurous as the ones I’ve seen in the US.
I may just have to make up my own!
My other Starbucks favorites – that they actually do sell – are the mocha-coconut and this dreamy caramel version.
That coffee-milk-ice and caramel combo blended together until thick, and topped with whipped cream and an extra drizzle of caramel, is a seriously luxurious treat!
Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Copycat
- 2 shots espresso or 1/3 cup strong black coffee
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 2 cup ice
- 2 tbsp sugar optional
- 3 tbsp caramel sauce you can use the squeezy bottle variety or canned carnation caramel works well too
- whipped cream
- Place the espresso, milk, ice, sugar, and 2 tbsp of the caramel sauce into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour out into a glass and top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of caramel sauce.